The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course is a self paced course designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge of C-Bus products and become involved with the concepts of commercial and residential automation. The course contains a number of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. Each module will cover specific technical concepts of C-Bus such as fundamental theory or programming techniques.
To complete these modules you will need to have access to an Internet connection. From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be sent a confirmation email which contains your access details to the e-Learning modules.
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course is a pre-requisite for all subsequent C-Bus and C-Bus Automation Controller courses.
- Training time: Equivalent to 3 days of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators who are required to perform basic programming of C-Bus.
- What you need: A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a computer
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Courses consists of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. These modules will provide a learning pathway for C-Bus, covering:
- The fundamental theory of C-Bus
- The different types of C-Bus Hardware
- Exercises to design and program conceptual C-Bus solutions for a home and small business
- Fundamental techniques to program C-Bus Dimmers, Relays, Wall Switches, Sensors and eDLT's
Product Training Kit
This course includes a C-Bus Training Kit, contents of the kit are:
- 1x USB PC Interface (5500PCU)
- 1x 4 Channel Din Rail Universal Dimmer (L55004D2U)
- 1x Enhanced DLT, White Grid, Ocean Mist (5085EDLW-OM)
- 1x 360 degree Occupancy/Light Level Detector with IR, Surface Mount (5754ODPEIR)
Please be aware we experiencing a delay of up to 14 days in shipping a training kit to you
Due to staff being on leave, any registrations between December 21st 2020 and January 18th 2021 will experience a delay in receiving their access details and any training kit.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.