SpaceLogic C-Bus Multi-network Fundamentals is an online course to complete at your own pace.
The course covers specific technical concepts of C-Bus multi-networks, related to recommended design and commissioning principles.
Who this course is for?
Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators wishing to learn more on C-Bus multi-network solutions
CBMNF e-Learning module covers:
- Intermediate level of knowledge on C-Bus Daisy Chain, Star and Combination Topologies
- Fundamental level of knowledge on C-Bus Backbones
- Exercises to program C-Bus Network Bridge units
- Recommended design and commissioning principles on C-Bus multi-network solutions
It is recommended to have completed the SpaceLogic C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course or equivalent.
You’ll also need:
- A strong electrical or technical background.
- Standard computer knowledge.
- An internet connection.
- Latest version of the SpaceLogic C-Bus Toolkit
Registration and pricing
Registration for this course will require you to login to your existing mySchneider account, if you do not have a mySchneider account, you will be required to create one during the registration process.
Please note, if you are required to create a new mySchneider account, it may take up to 24 hours before you can purchase the course as your new account needs to synchronise with our Schneider systems.
- Training Time: Equivalent to 0.5 days of Classroom Training
- Training Structure: Course is designed to be completed in order
- Price: $250 (Inc GST)
C-Bus Toolkit software is a powerful utility for configuring and programming C-Bus networks.
It enables installers to synchronize customer site data, define network architecture, program customer solutions, and save and restore sites.
The software also includes a database for creating and storing customer site programming projects.
Latest version of the SpaceLogic C-Bus Toolkit
Want to learn more about our C-Bus courses?
Our training team is happy to help