This is a self-paced on-line course designed to equip you with the fundamental knowledge on the C-Bus Black and White Touchscreen (C-Touch Mark 2) and C-Bus Colour Touchscreen (CTC) and how to create and transfer a project to each respective unit, using the programming software, PICED.
Who this course is for?
Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators who are required to program or perform maintenance on C-Bus Touchscreens.
- An overview of the features and connections for the C-Bus Black and White MKII Touchscreen with Logic Engine - Glass Fascia (5080CTL2-GF) and the C-Bus Colour Touchscreen (5080CTC Discontinued)
- A comparison between these touchscreens and other units which can be used for similar applications
- An overview of the software used to configure these devices, PICED
- An overview of how to retrieve a project from either touchscreen and save it as a PICED project, including what information is not included
It is recommended to have completed the SpaceLogic C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course or equivalent.
You’ll also need:
- A strong electrical or technical background.
- Standard computer knowledge.
- An internet connection.
- The latest version of the software
Registration and pricing
Registration for this course will require you to login to your existing mySchneider account, if you do not have a mySchneider account, you will be required to create one during the registration process.
Please note, if you are required to create a new mySchneider account, it may take up to 24 hours before you can purchase the course as your new account needs to synchronise with our Schneider systems.
- Training Time: Equivalent to 0.5 days of Classroom Training
- Training Structure: Course is designed to be completed in order
- Price: $250 (Inc GST)
Programming Interface for C-Bus Embedded Devices (PICED) is used to configure certain devices to help meet the user’s requirements, these include:
- C-Touch Black and White MKII Touchscreen Controller
- C-Touch Spectrum Colour Touchscreen Controller
- Wiser Home Controller
Want to learn more about our C-Bus courses?
Our training team is happy to help