The C-Bus Automation Controller Scripting Online Course is designed to provide the fundamental knowledge required to develop Lua based scripts for use with the C-Bus Automation Controller in a Commercial/ Residential application.
At the conclusion of this course, you will have identified the skills and knowledge required to develop Lua based scripts for use with the C-Bus Automation Controller.
The C-Bus Automation Controller Scripting Online contains two e-Learning modules. To complete these modules you will need to have access to an internet connection and a C-Bus Automation Controller. At a minimum, your laptop must be running a Windows Operating System of Windows 8.1 or higher and have access to a USB Port.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be a sent a confirmation email which contains your access details to the e-Learning modules.
From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
- Price: $300 (Inc GST)
- Training time: Equivalent to 1 day of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors and Apprentices who are required to learn how to perform basic programming of the C-Bus Automation Controller in a Commercial/ Residential Application using scripting.
- What you need: A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a PC.
You are also required to have successfully completed either of the following courses:
Objectives and Content
The Online course will cover the following functionality:
- Group Tracking
- Sunset Switching
- Monitoring Breaker Status
- Visual Alerts
- Date and Time
- Email Notifications
- Load Shedding
Exercises will start at an introductory level and gradually increase in length and complexity. Additional exercises will also include:
- Recognising and fixing syntax errors
- Editing scripts to achieve specific functionality
- Modifying objects in the Automation Controller for correct script functionality
- Advanced scripting procedures