C-Bus Automation Controller Scripting Course
The C-Bus Automation Controller Scripting Course is designed to provide the fundamental knowledge required to develop Lua based scripts for use with the C-Bus Automation Controller in a Commercial/ Residential Application.
At the conclusion of this course, you will have identified the skills and knowledge required to develop Lua based scripts for use with the C-Bus Automation Controller.
- Training time: Approximately 1 day eLearning theory/practical.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors and Apprentices who are required to learn how to perform basic programming of the C-Bus Automation Controller in a Commercial/ Residential Application using scripting.
- What you need: A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a PC.
You are also required to have successfully completed both the C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Course or the C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals Course.
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Automation Controller Scripting On-Line Course contains two e-Learning modules. To complete these modules you will need to have access to an Internet connection and a C-Bus Automation Controller. At a minimum, your laptop must be running a Windows Operating System of Windows 8.1 or higher and have access to a USB Port.
Once registered, you will be provided with a link and credentials to access both modules within 2 - 3 business days. You will be provided 4 weeks access to complete the on-line course from the time you first log in.
The On-Line course will cover the following functionality:
- Group Tracking
- Sunset Switching
- Monitoring Breaker Status
- Visual Alerts
- Date and Time
- Email Notifications
- Load Shedding
Exercises will start at an introductory level and gradually increase in length and complexity. Additional exercises will also include:
- Recognising and fixing syntax errors
- Editing scripts to achieve specific functionality
- Modifying objects in the Automation Controller for correct script functionality
- Advanced scripting procedures
Due to staff being on leave, any registrations between December 21st 2020 and January 18th 2021 will experience a delay in receiving their access details and any training kit.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.