Free Introductory Training Module
On installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Photoelectric detection technology for early detection and warning from hazardous smoke and fire
- Includes surface-mount, low-profile and flush-mounted options
- Optional mounting bases for wireless interconnect or control of third party devices, with remote test/hush input option
- Combine quality with style, to complement any interior décor and provide superior protection
- Mains-powered, 220-240V AC or lithium battery powered options
- Rechargeable lithium battery backup option with surface-mount alarms
- Fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Meet all relevant Australian Standards and are ActiveFire listed to comply with the Building Code of Australia
Documents & downloadshide show
End of Life Manual
Clipsal's Fire Tek range helps protect the most valuable assets; family, friends and the home.
They are backed by the SAI Global 5 ticks certification of quality, offering robust designs for reliability, ensuring early detection and warning from hazardous smoke and fire.
The Australian Building Code mandates all new homes must have AS3786:2014 compliant smoke alarms installed, interconnected and hard wired to mains power.
By having Fire Tek's smoke alarms installed, you will have the best chance of escaping the devastating effects of a house fire.
Visit our Smoke Alarms FAQ page
To learn more