The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course is a self-paced course designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge of C-Bus products and become involved with the concepts of commercial and residential automation. The course contains a number of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. Each module will cover specific technical concepts of C-Bus such as fundamental theory or programming techniques.
To complete these modules you will need to have access to an internet connection and at a minimum, your laptop or computer must be running a Windows Operating System of Windows 8.1 or higher and have access to a USB Port and Network Port.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be sent a confirmation email which contains your access details to the e-Learning modules.
From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course is a pre-requisite for all subsequent C-Bus and C-Bus Automation Controller courses.
- Price: $600 (Inc GST)
- Training time: Equivalent to 3 days of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators who are required to perform basic programming of C-Bus.
- What you need: A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a computer
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Courses consists of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. These modules will provide a learning pathway for C-Bus, covering:
- The fundamental theory of C-Bus
- The different types of C-Bus Hardware
- Exercises to design and program conceptual C-Bus solutions for a home and small business
- Fundamental techniques to program C-Bus Dimmers, Relays, Wall Switches, Sensors and eDLT's
Note: This course does not include a C-Bus Training Kit. If you intend to purchase a training kit you will need to register for the C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals + Training Kit Course.