C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals (CBHSBOL)
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course is a self paced course designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge of C-Bus products and become involved with the concepts of commercial and residential automation.
The course contains a number of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. Each module will cover specific technical concepts of C-Bus such as fundamental theory or programming techniques.
To complete these modules you will need to have access to an Internet connection. From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be sent a confirmation email which contains your access details to the e-Learning modules.
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course (CBHSBOL) is a pre-requisite for all subsequent
C-Bus and C-Bus Automation Controller courses.
- Training time: Equivalent to 3 days of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators who are required to perform basic programming of C-Bus.
- What you need:
- A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a computer
- The latest version of C-Bus Toolkit. Download Toolkit (Version V1.15.10) ZIP 130.6 MB
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Courses consists of individual e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. These modules will provide a learning pathway for C-Bus, covering:
- The fundamental theory of C-Bus
- The different types of C-Bus Hardware
- Exercises to design and program conceptual C-Bus solutions for a home and small business
- Fundamental techniques to program C-Bus Dimmers, Relays, Wall Switches, Sensors and eDLT's
Note: This course does not include a C-Bus Training Kit.
To purchase a training kit you will need to register for the C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals + Training Kit Course.