Frequently Asked Questions
Part number for cover is a special 66CV463-CVR-RG.
The part number for plug to suit is 66P563.
No, this is not done as a spare part.
However, the back box for the 66CV563 is available through quotes as a special.
No unfortunately we only offer the internal part as a spare part.
Some of the key features are:
No, not available as a spare part.
No data is collected for SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules monitored by NetBotz appliances. SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules must be reconnected and reconfigured after upgrade to NetBotz v4.2.
3rd party integration.
NetBotz appliance fails to log Sealevel data.
Users must upgrade to NetBotz v4.2
Users monitoring SeaLevel 462/463 I/O modules on NetBotz appliances earlier than v4.2 must do the following:
1. Upgrade the NetBotz appliance and the Advanced View user interface to v4.2.
2. Disconnect the SeaLevel 462/463 module from the NetBotz appliance. Note the port and the port label.
3. In the Advanced View, wait for the Sea I/O 462/463 device to become grayed out in the list. In the Serial Devices display, remove the device.
4. Reconnect the SeaLevel 462/463 module.
5. In the Serial Devices display, select the Sea I/O 462/463 device type for the correct port, and specify the port label.
Mechanical interlock is an optional feature to ensure power disconnection before insertion or removal of the plug. Internal interlock facility is available on three phase, one piece cover switched socket outlets. add I to Catalogue Number e.g. 56CV410 becomes 56CVI410.