56CB13 replaces 56SB13 and the key differences between the 56CB13 and 56SB13 series are as follows:
- Cover and cover flap design are more rounded to resist dirt becoming trapped in its surrounds, especially on the top edge.
- The latches on the 56SB13 required rotating the knobs 90 degrees to open or lock and were prone to breakage, where the 56CB13 latch in an identical manner to the 56SO cover flaps. This creates more consistency for the operator and the range so opening and closing of cover flaps is simplified. The new latch design also accepts 56SOLOCK locking accessories
- The DIN Rail position and related assembly is now moulded for added safety and to decrease weight.
Features and Benefits of 56CB13:
- 13 Module DIN Rail to suit RCDs, MCBs, RCBOs and accessories.
- Deep cover providing ample wiring room
- Impact resistant cover
- Lockable cover for padlocking up to 7mm diameter hasp
- Simplified dual latching system for front cover
- Less enclosure version (56CB13LE-GY) available to replace damaged covers