1. What are sustainable homes?
Sustainable homes use less energy and are less expensive to maintain. They last longer than ordinary structures and are made up of materials that are environmental-friendly and safe.
2. Why are sustainable homes important?
Sustainable homes are efficient to use by minimising energy consumption. They also lower emissions that contribute to climate change.
3. What are sustainable homes products?
Clipsal provides a wide selection of sustainable homes products:
- EV charging smart wall boxes save energy and costs
- Wiser smart switch and dimmer mechanisms are designed to set the perfect mood.