28 September 2021
Changing the display on an ATV212 drive to show 0-100% instead of 0-60hz range.Product line:
Altivar 21, Altivar 212, ATV21, ATV212, S-FlexEnvironment:
All models and all serial numbers.Cause:
The drive originally is setup to output Hz on the main screen.Resolution:
In order to display a percentage value instead of Hz:
- From '0.0' or 'OFF' (whichever your drive may display while waiting for run command), press the Mode button once until you see 'AUF'
- Press the down arrow button until you see the F--- submenu and press ENT
- Hold down the down arrow until you see F702 and press ENT
- Provide a value of 1.67 to convert 60 Hz to 100 percent.
- Press ENT again to save the change
- Press Mode a couple times until you're back out to '0.0' or 'OFF'