29 September 2021
What is Schneider Electric software support policy?Product Lines:
PowerChute Network Shutdown (PCNS),
PowerChute Business Edition (PCBE),
PowerChute Personal Edition (PCPE),
PowerChute Plus (PC+)Environment:
All supported OSCause:
When new versions of software are released, Schneider Electric will continue to provide full technical support to customers for the previous version for a minimum of 1 year after the new version is released. In practice, Schneider Electric typically goes far beyond this stated commitment, but this 1-year policy is stated here so customers may take it into account for planning purposes.
- The current shipping version of PowerChute Network Shutdown is 4.4 It was release October 2020
- NOTE: support is continuing for PCNS 4.2 for 32 bit systems, and PCNS v4.3 for 64-bit systems.
- The current shipping version of PowerChute Business Edition is 10.0.1 It was release March 2019
- NOTE: support is continuing for PCBE 9.5 for 32 bit systems.
- The current shipping version of PowerChute personal Edition is 3.1 It was release June 2019
- PowerChute Plus was discontinued March 2007