Renaming (ID and Passcode) for bluetooth speakers 5600ICBT40, 5600ICBT65 and amplifier 5600BTSA50:
- "Bluetooth Write" program can be downloaded from https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Support/Tools/Bluetooth-home-audio-software and installed on PC (Windows based only)
- Then Connect Bluetooth product to PC via mini USB to USB cable (not supplied)
- Open "WriteBT" program and click on “READ”, this will identify the current ID and Passcode
- Rewrite "personal ID" and "Passcode" and click “ “WRITE”, “Write OK” will appear when ID and Passcode has been succesfully changed.
- Forget old ID in device and re-search for new ID and proceed to pair with new passcode.
For further information, please visit https://updates.clipsal.com/ClipsalOnline/Files/Brochures/W0001656.pdf
5600ICBT40 5600ICBT65 5600BTSA50