C-Bus Cable for underground


08 September 2022

Typically for C-Bus underground cable use it needs to be a Cat5E UTP cable with the similar characteristics / impedance as the C-Bus 5005C305B cable.

If you use an underground CAT5E  data cable from brands such as belden or garland etc

We would recommend you ask the supplier to provide confirmation they can provide a CAT5E UTP underground equivalent cable  Gel filled.

Do not use shielded cabling.

underground CAT5E

 C-Bus Cable