11 March 2022
This can be achieved by following the steps below:
1. Open Control Panel on your laptop.
2. Select View network status and tasks.
3. Under connections, click on the connection that points to the laptop's Ethernet port.
4. Once the status window appears, click on Properties and double click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
5. Select the option "Use the following IP address:" and click on the "Advanced..." button below.
6. Advanced TCP/IP Settings window will appear and now, click the "Add..." button under the IP addresses table.
7. Set different IP addresses in order to communicate to different networks and click ok.