01 March 2021
Applies To: Citect SCADA 2016
Summary: Multiple versions have been created in the deployment server. How can we delete certain versions from the version history on the deployment server side?
1. Download and install "Free SharpPlus Sqlite Developer Lite 4.05(8M)
" from https://www.sqlitedeveloper.com/download
2. The Deployment database is located at C:\ProgramData\Schneider Electric\Citect SCADA 2016\Deployment\Server\Database
3. Backup the database file before editing itNote : Versions that have been deployed already cannot be deleted from the database
4. From the DB Explorer view right click -> "Register Database"
5. Right click on database registered -> Open Encrypted Database. The password is the same as what was assigned when setting up deployment server in the configurator
6. Navigate to "PackageFile" Table. Right Click -> Edit Table
7. Select the row to delete and delete it.
Citect; Deployment; Deployment Server; Versions; Delete; Client