How to connect an ATV320 to a HMI to save the parameters of the drive
20 October 2021
Question:How to connect an ATV320 to a HMI to save the parameters of the drive Product String Reference:
Objective:The objective of this video is to provide guidance of how to connect an ATV320 drive to HMI device. Product Line:IDSDS – Speed Drives Systems. Environment:N/A Resolution:
- Top Level > Product Category > Industry > Industry Control & Drives > Variable Speed Drives > Altivar 320.
- Top Level > PR_Product_OPS_Structure > Variable Speed Drives and Soft Starters > Low Voltage AC Machines Drives > Altivar Machine ATV320
- Connect the RJ45 adaptor to the ethernet cable running to the drive
- Connect the HMI to the RJ45 adaptor. The display of the drive will now be apparent
- To save the parameters of the drive, go to the Main Menu, and scroll to “Open / Save As”
- Select “Save As”
- Select “File” that is free. The file will now transfer from the Drive to the HMI.