How to connect to the Masterpact MTZ via Bluetooth [Video]
15 April 2021
Question:How to connect to the Masterpact MTZ via Bluetooth Product String Reference:
Objective:The objective of this video is to provide guidance of how to communicate with a Masterpact MTZ via Bluetooth Product Line:High Current Air Circuit Breakers Environment:N/A Resolution:
- Top Level > Product Category > Buildings & IT > Partner Project Transactional > Air Circuit Breakers > ACB MTZ Communication
- Top Level > PR_Product_OPS_Structure > Circuit Breakers and Switches > High Current Air Circuit Breakers > Masterpact MTZ
- Download the Masterpact MTZ from the Play Store or App Store. Register if required.
- The Bluetooth will work once the Micrologic X is supplied with power. Activate the Bluetooth from the Micrologic X.
- Click Bluetooth from the App and Discover Device
- Click the device from the App. It will ask for a connection request
- Enter the pin from the Micrologic X and you will be taken to the device from on your phone
- From this app, you can see the following status’ for your MTZ
- Health state,
- Last trips,
- Current per phase