23 January 2021
Why isn't the ATV212 drive in the S-Flex enclosure powering up when the selector switch is in the AFC position?Product Line:
Altivar ATV212 S-flex enclosed with bypass option and B07 modEnvironment:
Line contactor is not pulling in to power up the variable speed drive.Resolution:
- Check to see if the red power LED is powered on the outside of the enclosure. If this red power LED is on, then we know the CPT and fuses are all good.
- Check to see if the Line contactor is pulled in. If the line contactor is not pulled in, check the control circuit to see what might be not allowing the contactor to pull in.
- Check to see if the bypass circuit works by putting the AFC/Off/Bypass switch in bypass mode.
- If the bypass contactor is not pulling in, and the line contactor is not pulling in, check to see if the OLR has tripped and needs to be reset.
- Check for loose connections in the 120VAC control wiring in the S-Flex enclosure.