19 October 2021
Customer is unable to access all programming parameters in the ATS48. Only SEt and SUP menus are available.Product Line:
There are two reason why the starter configuration parameters are not visible.
1) An External display VW3G4801 was connected to ATS48 and ATS48 menu has been locked using mechanical switch on the back side of VW3G4801.
solve the problem :
- Connect VW3G4801 to ATS48
- Unlock mechanical switch on VW3G4801 (DIP switch located on the back of the keypad, below the cable connection.
2)Customer has enabled a password lock on COD (Terminal locking code). Caution: Before entering a code, do not forget to make a careful note of it.
The following Information can be found on page 154 of the user manual:
• OFF: no access locking codes
- To lock access, enter a code (2 to 999). The display can be incremented using the UP key. Now press ENT. "On" appears on the screen to indicate that the parameters have been locked.
• On: a code is locking access (2 to 999)
- To unlock access, enter the code (incrementing the display using the UP key) and press ENT. The code remains on the display and access is unlocked until the next power down. Parameter access will be locked again on the next power-up.
- If an incorrect code is entered, the display changes to "On" and the parameters remain locked.
• XXX: parameter access is unlocked (the code remains on the screen).
- To reactivate locking with the same code when the parameters have been unlocked, return to "On" using the DOWN button then press ENT. "On" appears on the screen to indicate that the parameters have been locked.
- To lock access with a new code when the parameters have been unlocked, enter a new code (increment the display using the UP or DOWN keys) and press ENT. "On" appears on the screen to indicate that the parameters have been locked.
- To clear locking when the parameters have been unlocked, return to "OFF" using the DOWN button and press ENT. "OFF" remains on the screen. The parameters are unlocked and will remain unlocked until the next restart.
If you can't remember the access code please contact Schneider Electric.