05 September 2023
The ATV312 drive will not run the motor, with a run command present.
No output voltage
Verity line voltage and control voltage is present:
- Measure AC line voltage phase to phase
- Measure DC voltage between the +24 terminal and the COM terminal
Verify mode of operation remote or local modes:
- If the red LED's on the left-hand side of the drive's display are:
- Off- The drive is in remote (terminal) control
- Scrolling (flashing in sequence)- The drive is in local control
- Flashing together- The drive is in local, programming mode. It will not run in this mode. Hold down the ESC key for 2-3 seconds to return to local mode
Verify the run command is valid: Measure DC voltage between LI1/LI2 and COM
Verify the speed reference is valid: Meaure DC voltage between AI1/AI2 and COM
Verify the drive state and status: i.e. RDY state, faulted, or some other state.