28 May 2021
The ATV212 drive does not to start when the run contact between P24-F is closed.Product Line:
Altivar ATV21 and ATV212Environment:
When closing the run contact to logic input F, the VFD displays 0.0Hz.Resolution:
- Verify that CMOd is set to 0 for terminal control.
- If any network functions are enabled for monitoring purposes, set F108 = 48.
- Check your logic input programming. Typically F111 = 2 for run forward function. Other possibilities may combine run forward with other functions.
- Verify that the VFD is in Remote Mode. The keypad LOC/REM button green LED should be OFF.
- Verify the VFD 24Vdc power supply by measuring P24 - CC.
- Check that the run circuit is complete by measuring for 24Vdc on F - CC.
- Verify that the VFD has a speed reference. It may be running at 0Hz, indicated by a red RUN LED in the display.
- Verify whether the run permissive is being satisfied. If the drive displays "OFF", then the run permissive isn't satisfied. However, "OFF" is a normal state if the run permissive is activated when the run command is given.