23 January 2021
ATV31 vs ATV312 drive. Product Line:
ATV31, Altivar 31, ATV312, Altivar 312Environment:
All models, all serial numbers.Cause:
ATV31 became obsolete in Dec 2010.Resolution:
The ATV312 drives are a direct replacement for the ATV31 drives (or ATV31-A). Please see attachment. The ATV312 drive has the same dimensions, wiring, and programming as the old version ATV31 drive.
The changes made from the ATV31 to ATV312 include:
- Optional DeviceNet, Profibus, CanOpen Daisy Chain communication cards.
- Addition of a rotary dial to quickly scroll parameters
- Addition of Run/Stop buttons
- Addition of a door to cover the buttons against accidental contact
- changed the color of the plastic to follow Schneider Electric color coding (white = control section, black = power section)