11 April 2022
Powerpact H, J and L frame testing Ground fault, trip test, from the display with Micrologic 6.2A and 6.2E, 6.3A and 6.2E trip units.
Powerpact H, J and L frame
Trip unit must be powered up by enough load, or have external 24 Vdc, or have test equipment plugged into the trip unit so you can see the display.
Ground fault test instructions:
- Press "mode" button until marker is above the "1/A".
- Then press the arrow key until marker is above the ground symbol.
- Press "ok/test" button and the word "test" will be on the display.
- Press ok/test again to trip the breaker.
- After breaker trips, press ok twice to reset display.