A Waveform Trigger Task is needed in System Manager Software
System Manager Software with CM2000's
No Task has been created in the software
To create a new task to trigger and upload a waveform from a Series 2000 Circuit Monitor, follow these steps:
1. Click Setup > Scheduled Tasks. The Setup Scheduled Tasks dialog box displays.
2. Click Tasks to display the Tasks dialog box. 3. From the Task Type box, select Onboard Data Log/Waveform Upload.
4. Click Add to display the New Task dialog.
. Enter a Task Name. (The Task Type displays from the previous dialog.)
6. Click Continue. SMS displays the Trigger CM2000 Waveform Capture Task dialog.
7. Select the CM-2000 circuit monitor (CM-2150 or higher) for which you want to upload information.
8. In the Waveform box, click 4-cycle to upload 4-cycle waveforms, or click Extended to upload extended waveforms.
9. Click OK
Assign Tasks to a Reference Time To assign tasks to a reference time, follow these steps:
A. Click Setup > Scheduled Tasks. SMS displays the Scheduled Tasks dialog box.
B. In the Reference Time box, click the desired Reference Time
C. In the Tasks Available box, click a Task you want to assign to the selected Reference Time and drag it to the Tasks Selected box.
D. Click Close. SMS displays a prompt asking whether you want to save the current settings. To save the reference time(s) you just added, click Yes.