To provide information about the problem of the 'Standby mode on logic mismatch' setting not working correctly.
The Configuration Extensions for the 'CHS' Hot Standby Loadable has a selection for the ''Standby mode (on
If you select the option as 'YES' in the setting for the 'Standby mode (on logic mismatch)', the Hot Standby PLC,
bit 13 of the command register gets set to a value of zero (0).
If you select the option as 'No' in the setting for the 'Standby mode (on logic mismatch)', the Hot Standby PLC,
bit 13 of the command register gets set to a value of (1).
This is acting in reverse to the expected behavior.
To resolve the problem:
- Update ProWORX 32 version 2.0A to version 2.0B.
- Download the attached 'Hot Standby Mode on Mismatch.zip' file and extract it to a o a temporary folder.
- Copy the file named 'PRWXCxHotStby.ocx' to the '.C:\ProWORX\32' folder and replace the existing file
- Copy the file named CxHotStby' to the 'C:\ProWORX\32\Scripts' folder and replace the existing file with it.
- Start 'ProWORX 32 version 2.0B'
Note: The text for the options on the 'Standby mode on logic mismatch' has been changed to correctly
reflect what is shown in the description found in the 'Modicon Ladder Logic Block Library User
(Removed File URL: 177427_B572/Hot_Standby_Mode_on_Mismatch.zip)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/532c5360e3d9ef97c1257164004c251d/fl_block_5/0.5E0?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Legacy KB System (APS) Data: RESL177427 V1.0, Originally authored by on , Last Edited by on
Related ranges: ProWORX