When attempting to transfer a project to the PLC, the incompatibility message is returned.
Unity Pro, Control Expert
The following are possible causes:
- The selected CPU model from the program does not match the hardware.
- The model matches, but the firmware version selected in the program is higher than the version in the hardware.
- The program is using v1.xx firmware. (This is not always allowed with the most recent CPU firmwares)
- Connected to the wrong PLC. (Try performing a read with no project open).
- Multiple USB cables to different PLCs are connected. (Control Expert/Unity only supports one connection per PC)