Details Returned from Juniper Devices via Advanced Device Crawlers
NetBotz version 2 Advanced Device Crawlers.
The following information can be queried via Advanced Device Crawlers for Juniper systems assuming the Juniper DDF (Device Definition File) is installed on the NetBotz appliance and the Juniper system is SNMP enabled. Please note that not all information listed below is available on all Juniper models.
- Redundancy Switchover Count
- Redundancy Switchover Time
- Switchover Reason
- Redundancy Keepalive Heartbeat Period(0
- Redundancy Keepalive Timeout before Transferring to Backup
- Redundancy Time Elapsed since Receiving Keepalive Message
- Redundancy Keepalive Losses