C-Bus Advanced Online Course
The C-Bus Advanced Online Course is a self paced course designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge and programming techniques to achieve advanced functionality with C-Bus products.
The course contains two e-Learning modules, designed to be completed in sequential order and compliment the concepts explored in the C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course.
To complete these modules you will need to have access to an internet connection and at a minimum, your laptop or computer must be running a Windows Operating System of Windows 8.1 or higher and have access to a USB Port and Network Port.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be sent a confirmation email which contains your access details to the e-Learning modules.
From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
- Price: $250 (Inc GST)
- Training time: Equivalent to 1 day of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors, Apprentices and System Integrators who are required to perform advanced programming of C-Bus.
- What you need: A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a computer
You are also required to have completed one of the following courses:
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Advanced Online Course consists of two e-Learning modules designed to be completed in sequential order. These modules will provide:
- Techniques to program advanced functionality in C-Bus Dimmers, Relays, Wall Switches, Sensors and eDLT’s, such as:
- Corridor Linking
- and Light Level Maintenance
- The fundamental theory and technique to design, create and program multiple C-Bus networks in the same project
- A final knowledge check, covering the objectives and content from this course and the C-Bus Home and Small Business Fundamentals Online Course
Due to staff being on leave, any registrations between December 21st 2020 and January 18th 2021 will experience a delay in receiving their access details and any training kit.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.