The C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals Online Course is designed to provide the fundamental knowledge required to use the C-Bus Automation Controller. At the conclusion of this course, you will have identified the skills and knowledge required to create a project in the C-Bus Automation Controller.
The C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals Online Course contains two e-Learning modules. To complete these modules you will need to have access to an internet connection and a C-Bus Automation Controller.
A Wiser for C-Bus Automation Controller is included in the price of the course.
At a minimum, your laptop or computer must be running a Windows Operating System of Windows 8.1 or higher and have access to a USB Port, one Network Port and the latest version of C-Bus Toolkit software installed.
Upon completion of your registration for the course you will be sent a Wiser for C-Bus Automation Controller (5500SHAC) and your access details to the e-Learning modules. The 5500SHAC will be sent priority/overnight within two working days of your registration.
From the first time you log in and start the course you will be provided 4 weeks access to complete all the contents.
The C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals Online Course is a pre-requisite for all other C-Bus Automation Controller Courses.
- Training time: Equivalent to 1 day of classroom training.
- Who the training is for: Electrical Contractors and Apprentices who are required to learn how to perform basic programming of the C-Bus Automation Controller units.
- What you need: A C-Bus Automation Controller. A USB B to USB A cable. A strong electrical or technical background and experience using a PC.
You are also required to have completed one of the following courses:
Objectives and Content
The C-Bus Automation Controller Fundamentals Course will cover the following content:
- Specifications of the C-Bus Automation Controller
- Import a C-Bus project into a C-Bus Automation Controller
- Install and configure the C-Bus Automation Controller
- Create visualisation to use with smartphones and tablets
- Create Scenes & Schedules
- Display HTML objects
Product Training Pack
A Product Training Pack is provided in the cost of this course. The Product Training Pack consists of 1 x 5500SHAC - Wiser for C-Bus Automation Controller.
Note: When you register for this course you must provide a shipping address to receive your Product Training Pack. We don't deliver to PO Boxes.