Classic C2000 light switch features
The Clipsal Classic C2000 light switches are widely used in residential and commercial properties across Australia for their durability and easy maintenance, making them a popular choice for electricians.
- These switches feature a 30M mechanism allowing for 1 or 2-way switching, along with a convenient loop terminal.
- Standard switches can be mounted vertically or horizontally, with the flexibility to change during installation by simply removing the mechanism and turning it 90°.
- The switches come complete with a white clip-on cover and 2 installation screws.
- One to six gang standard wall switches and one to four gang architrave switches.
- Impact-resistant gridplates with a hardwearing, UV-stabilized surface
Range of product
Sustainable offer status
Number of rocker
[ue] rated operational voltage
Eu rohs directive
Rohs exemption information
China rohs regulation
Package 1 bare product quantity
Unit type of package 1
Number of units in package 1
Package 1 height
Package 1 width
Package 1 length
Package 1 weight
Documents & downloadshide show
CAD Files and Packs
Other technical guide
The contemporary styling and flexibility of the 2000 Series and C2000 range have made it Clipsal’s most popular range of switches and power points.
2000 Series and C2000 range offers a range of stylish switches in standard and architrave sizes. Power points are available in single, double and automatic models, in vertical or horizontal format, with options such as neons, extra switches and safety shutters. The extensive product range also includes dimmers, fan speed controllers, timers, weatherproof switches and TV, data and phone sockets.