Frequently Asked Questions
210 x 158 x 112mm (L x D x W)
- HU250 module includes 1GBit SDRAM memory and each SC150 has 4Mo.
- The limit of the T300 system comes from the capacity to connect devices (24 SC150 max) upon which the communication could get saturated.
- However, there are no specific limits concerning the number of variables.
- Yes, all data can be saved in one of the 3 backup memory slots of the HU250 memory.
- The T300 configuration uploaded into the product or saved externally is a compressed tar.gz filetype. This file contains the complete equipment configuration, including SC150 settings and system parameters (IP address, modem parameters, etc.). But it excludes SC150 IP addresses, user parameters and RBAC access rights which are stored into the rights management tool (SAT).
- Please see the attached file for an excerpt from the T300 user manual for details.
Example for Over-current (DT curves) :
- Minimum threshold for detecting phase-to-phase faults: 0.02 In-4 In
- Minimum threshold for detecting zero sequence Faults : 0.008 In-1.6 In
- There is a limitation of 8 redundant connections to create multiple SCADA channels using the IEC104 protocol. Create 1 channel per client.
- Make sure to fill-in the Remote IP@ list field. It shall be different for every channel
- Please refer to attached file
Please see attached file.
T100 terminals accommodate from 10mm² min. to 50mm² max. cables.
Today M200 controller does not support SMS send / receive feature.
Alternative is to use M221 controller for such applications.
Refer the attached document.
Refer the attached Technote.
Refer the attached document