There will be limitations on how many CMU channels that can be utilized, depending on the device being used. This is due to memory limitations of those devices, as to how much historical data can be retained.
Below is a list
of the maximum CMU Channels that can be used. Each CMU has 4X Channels per unit.
Each CT Coil has a selection range of either 0-40 and 0-80 AMP Range - This is software selectable.
5504CMU Current Measurement Unit
Some key features are:
- Measures and reports over C-Bus a circuit’s instantaneous electrical power consumption
- Current monitoring is performed via a split core CT (current transformer)
- 4 channel unit (measure up to 4 electrical circuits per unit)
- Display energy use on C-Bus 6.4 inch colour touch screen, Schedule Plus, HomeGate Software and Wiser Home Control
- Raise C-Bus alerts and warning messages based on predefined thresholds
- Control electrical devices based on predefined thresholds (load shed)
- Can provide confirmation that electrical devices are operating as expected
- DIN rail mounted, 4M wide
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=5504CMU