Where are the download links for Vijeo Designer v6.2 Service Pack 10?
Vijeo Designer v6.2
Magelis HMI Configuration Software for Windows
[New in Vijeo Designer v6.2 Service Pack 10]
1) Support for Siemens TIA Portal (v13 - v15)
- Variables from TIA Portal can be imported into Vijeo Designer for your Harmony HMI to communicate S7-1500 PLCs via Ethernet protocol
2) Updated SiteManager version for EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor with updated Cybersecurity features on Harmony GTO, GTU, and GTUX ranges.
3) To conform with California Cybersecurity Law, users will now be required to confirm download via Ethernet connection.
- New hardware units will have the Ethernet port disabled by default
- Warning message in Vijeo Designer Buildtime will appear for HMI STU / SCU / GTO / GK / GTU (HMIG2U-G3U) / GTUX
4) General improvements to OS Security robustness on HMIGTO, GTU, and GTUX.
5) All cumulative changes from Vijeo Designer v6.2 Service Pack 1 to Service Pack 9 are included in Service Pack 10.
6) The version numbers for this release are:
- Buildtime: 22.214.171.124
- Runtime: 126.96.36.199
[Compatibility with EcoStruxure Machine Expert]
This service pack is can be installed on top of EcoStruxure Machine Expert versions greater or equal to v1.2.0
This release is specifically targeted for use with Machine Expert v1.2.4
(coming soon) and will provide the TM3 Bus Coupler for Harmony SCU
It is highly recommended to be installed on top of any
version of Machine Expert v1.2.x
This service pack cannot be installed on any version of SoMachine v3.x or v4.x.
This service pack cannot be installed on EcoStruxure Machine Expert v1.0 or v1.1.
1) The patch to install on top of the existing Vijeo Designer v6.2 configuration software installed on your PC/laptop:
2) Help files update to your Vijeo Designer v6.2 (Vijeo Designer HTML help files and PDF manuals):
3) iPC/Standard PC Runtime if you need to have an iPC/Standard PC running as an HMI by itself:
4) Data Manager for retrieving Logging/Recipe data from an HMI (this is installed on your laptop/PC on top of your existing Vijeo Designer v6.2):
5) Web Gate Client Files (this is for if you are connecting to the HMI and want to mirror the screen on a remote PC's browser):
The Service Pack 10 can also be found in the Schneider Electric Software Update Tool - upon refresh, it will automatically appear if you have existing products that benefit from this update.