Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 9001KYSS2 and a 9001KYSS200?
The 9001 KYSS2 is a 2 hole stainless steel control station enclosure. The 9001 KYSS200 indicates a custom assembled pushbutton station built with the KYSS2 enclosure. The 9001KYSS200 requires a key sheet be filled out.
CTA-ID : 13484
9001KY Enclosure conduit size
9001 KY and SKY Control stations
9001KY1 thru 9001KY6 is 3/4 inch.
9001KY9 is 1 inch.
9001KY12 is 1 1/4 inch.
9001KY16 is 1 1/2 inch.
Breakdown of components for 9001KYK117
Harmony Push Buttons
Harmony Control Stations
9001KYK117 components are:
1-9001KY1S1 (red enclosure)
1-9001K15 (break glass operator)
1-9001KA1 (1 open and 1 closed contact)
1-9001KN799RP (legend plate)
Replacement glass discs are 9001K57 (package of five)
ATV61HD45N4 EMC filter connection location.
Need to disconnect EMC filter
The EMC filter is located on SW101 of the Filter Board. Have to look inside the drive at bottom left.
User is looking to create a driver for 3rd party device that uses MOD 1K to store accumulated information
Register 40100 Wh
Register 40101 kWh
Register 40102 MWh
Power Monitoring Expert 7.2.x, 8.x, 9.0
StruxureWare Power Monitoring 7.0.x
Modbus Device Importer (MDI)
MDI does not natively support register type MOD 1K, MOD 10K is a supported register type
*Warning: Take backups of any files prior to modifying them. Ensure the backups are in a location that will not be overwritten (i.e. the Desktop).*
Note that registers defined as offset will be updated with the slow speed update rate.
Solution includes a combination of scaling, multiplier and offset registers.
1) Create a new register linked to the lowest register, set the scaling to 1000 and multiplier to -1
- Recommend naming this register other than the desired final register name eg kWh Del 10E-3
2) Create a second register. Set the scaling to 1000, and multiplier to -1. Add an offset register created in step 1.
- Recommend naming this register other than the desired final register name- recommend eg. kWh Del 10E0
3) Create a third register. Set the offset register to the register created in step 2. Add a multiplier to give the correct desired units.
- Name this register the desired measurement name. eg kWh del.
This process can be repeated for more than 3 registers
- Under the Configuration -SPx70 Controller in RemoteConnect select the object tab.
- To add the Hour, Minutes and Seconds in the RemoteConnect Object.
- In Object Configuration, click add object and enter the following information below when monitoring the HOUR.
- Assigning modbus register for the HOUR by selecting the modbus tab.
- click add object and enter the following information below when monitoring the MINUTE.
- Assigning modbus register for MINUTE by selecting the modbus tab.
- click add object and enter the following information below when monitoring the SECOND.
- Assigning modbus register for SECOND by selecting the modbus tab.
- Hit Apply button then Write the program into the SCADAPackx70 to make changes.
- Monitor the modbus registers assigned. In this example monitor register 40100 for HOUR, 40101 for MINUTE and 40102 for SECOND.