Unfortunately this product has been discontinued with no replacement or alternative.
The OptiLine 70 Floor Boxes create convenient access to power, without creating a hazardous environment. The electrical cables run safely through the cable guide retainers and out through the exit flap, so the lid can remain closed when unattended. The Shearsafe technology includes an automatic, soft-close function that comes with the aluminium alloy lid. The lid can remain open at 80°, or soft-close from 20°, preventing it slamming directly onto hands, feet and cables. The gentle, tapered design of the lid’s chamfered edges also reduces the guillotining action when it eventually closes. OptiLine 70 Floor Boxes are the only floor boxes on the Australian market with Shearsafe technology to protect users and cables.
Some of the key features are:
- Suit most Clipsal Switch Plates, including 2000 Series™ and C2000 Series™
- Up to four, double Switch Plates per Floor Box with options for Power, Data, Video and Telephone
- Aluminium alloy lid with stainless steel finish
- Lid working range opens to 80°
- Shearsafe technology includes soft-close lid to protect users and cables
- 70mm grid spacings to accommodate other accessories from the OptiLine 70 range
- Flexible design for retrofitting into older floor box carcasses
- IP40 rating
- Earth tab and kit for safe installation
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=INS62043