A Concept Hot Standby application needs to be optimized. How to do it?
Set the command register bit 13 (allow user logic mismatch) in the Primary.
- Stop the Standby PLC , load the optimized project and place back into run.
- The Standby PLC should have come up in Standby mode. Verify that it did and force a switch over.
- Perform a key switch transfer from the new optimized Primary to the Standby.
- Verify that the standby is back online and force another switch over.
- Reset Command Register bit 13 back to 0.
- Verify that both the Primary and Standby PLCs are online.