Altivar Process Drive with an SCF1 (Motor Short Circuit) Fault.
Altivar Process Drive (ATV630, ATV930, ATV650, ATV950, ATV660, ATV960, ATV680, ATV980)
All serial numbers for Altivar Process Drive
The drive is protected against short circuit between the phase output and phase and
phase to the ground. When there is a short circuit, the inverter indicates the fault message SCF1
- Short circuit at the inverter output.
- Short circuit or earth fault in the motor or motor cable.
- Earth fault.
- Verify the cables connecting the drive to the motor, and the motor insulation.
- Adjust the switching frequency.
- Connect chokes in series with the motor
- Increase the [Time to restart] ttr
- Connect chokes in series with the motor.
- Verify the adjustment of speed loop and brake.
- Disconnect motor from drive and disable Output Phase Loss [Complete settings] [Error/Warning handling] [Output phase loss], then run the drive with no motor connect.
- Check for balanced output voltages (phase to phase)