Frequently Asked Questions
No, the through connect modules only come as "TV" (615MFTV), "SKY" (615MFSKY) or blank (615MF).
The 628MF does come printed with "IN" (628MFIN) but that is Coaxial on front with F-type at the back.
No, the PDL628MFO is only available in white.
PDL800GPSWH grid and plate
800ma + 628m + 880bm x2 blanks
No - the 640MF has an F type connection at the back
They are 123mm x 128mm x 6mm (W x H x D)
Data Purge Rules and Limits for NetBotz 500
NetBotz 500 NBWL0500
Storage Space and Purge specifications.
Appliance Storage Space and Purge Specifications:
- 128MB of RAM
- 60MB is used by the operating system and applications
- 68MB RAM Disk is available for non-persistent storage for:
- Historical sensor readings
- Pictures (for alerts)
- Audio tracks (for alerts)
- Stored data will be kept no longer than 24 hours
- Data purge rules:
- If RAM Disk is full, then oldest data will be deleted to make room for new data
- When age of data reaches 24 hours
- No more than 200 items of any type will be kept (sensor readings, pictures, audio tracks, etc..)