iSW switch-disconnector 3P 40A...125A

Isolating Switch, 100A, 3Pole, 500VAC

Catalogue Number: 4SW3100
iSW switch-disconnector 3P 40A...125A
RRP (Inc. GST)


hide show
Product brand
Package 1 Weight
254 g
Package 1 Height
79 mm
Package 1 width
18 mm
Package 1 Length
92 mm
REACh free of SVHC
EU RoHS Directive
Toxic heavy metal free
Mercury free
RoHS exemption information
China RoHS Regulation
 Pro-active China RoHS declaration (out of China RoHS legal scope)

Frequently Asked Questions

hide show

What is the size of cable terminal for part number 4SW1100?

The size of cable terminal is up to 25mm2

Do you have a replacement for MSW3100?

The replacement is SW3100

Please click on this link for more information

User-added image

What is the new part number for the 4PSW3100?

The new part number for the 4PSW3100 is 4SW3100.

Please click this link for more information

What is the new part number for the 4PSW2100?

The new number is 4SW2100.

Do you have a 3 pole 100A isolator in the WHB or 56 Series?

Only the WMS3100, however you could also use the SW3100 in the 56CB4 enclosure.

What is the catalog number for the green 12-pin connector for Micrologic trip units on Powerpact P and R frame breakers?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Electrical Distribution Equipment

The trip unit connector is cat. no. S33100. It includes terminal identification markings.

What is the cable size entry to suit part number 4PSW380?

The Part number 4PSW380 will accomodate up to 50mm2 cable.

What is the difference between the 4PSW380 and the MSW380?

There is no difference functionality-wise, it is merely in appearance that they are different.
The 4PSW380 is from the Clipsal Max 4 series and the MSW380 is from the Clipsal ResiMax series.


What is the kA rating on the Clipsal MSW380?

The kA rating for our MSW380 is 6kA.

What would be the difference between a 4PSW180 and a MSW180.

The 4PSW180 is listed at 240V and the MSW180 is listed at 250V.
Both are main switches single pole 80 amps

What is the part number for a 3 pole, 80 amp, Din Rail, Isolator?

The part number is MSW380.

Can a 5.0P or 5.0H trip unit be used for ground fault alarm without tripping?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Electrical Distribution Equipment.

Yes. To have ground-fault alarm without tripping, add a programmable contact module (M2C or M6C), and program the trip unit for alarm.
Neither the 5.0 nor 5.0A trip units can be used because those trip units do not have the required programming functionality.
If replacing a standard trip unit (not A, P or H), the 12-pin connector for the trip unit (kit S33101 for Masterpact, S33100 for Powerpact) must also be ordered.
Show More