Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, but a Matrix front cannot fit on a 56 series base.
The part number 4PS25CO is only marked Day/Off/Night.
The Anti-Corrosion Enclosure Screws are Stainless Steel Grade 316 for all 56 series products.
56MS Self Drilling Screw:
For further information or support please call the Clipsal Technical Support on 1300 20 25 25
Yes, we do stock the 4PS25CO
Some of the key features are:
- Maximum 4 - Isolators - DIN rail mount
- Night, off, day switching of luminaries where daylight supplements internal lighting
- Incoming and outgoing terminals are screw down type and accommodate copper conductors up to 16 sq mm
- Auto, off, manual switching of machines
- Auxiliary, off, mains switching of small stand-by generators
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=4PS25CO
The closest alternative is a 4PS40CO which is a Din rail mount 40A Change Over Switch.
Yes part number 4PS40COA can be used in 240 VOLT operation.