I am having installation problems. My RemoteConnect/Logic Editor will not start Actions:
- We'd strongly recommend upgrading to the latest version. This will have all the latest fixes and improvements.
- Make sure you have the prerequisites, as noted below. Get the latest updates for those and for Windows.
- If you are using Unity Pro or Control Expert, be sure to read the Software Installation pdf file for instructions on the order of installation.
The latest RemoteConnect is available here
To cleanly install the software, could you please:
The prerequisites as of release R2.5.1:Hardware and Software Requirements
- completely uninstall the previous version of RemoteConnect.
- when you download the installation zip file, copy it to a local drive (eg C:\) and folder. Right click, select Properties, and "Unblock" if applicable, then unzip it.
- right click the install file, and select "Run as Administrator"
Install SCADAPack RemoteConnect on a desktop or laptop computer that provides the following:
· 2.2 GHz or higher CPU recommended
· 5 GB available disk space
· 8 GB RAM minimum, 12 GB RAM recommended
· 1366 x 768 minimum screen resolution
· Microsoft .NET 3.5 and 4.6.1 runtime
o For your convenience, the .NET executable is included with the SCADAPack
RemoteConnect configuration software.
· Administrator privileges on the SCADAPack RemoteConnect computerSupported operating systems
· Windows 8.1 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Windows 10 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)
o SCADAPack RemoteConnect is tested against the latest version of Windows 10 at the
point of its release
· Windows Server 2016I get the Integrity Check error:
The “integrity check” is the background “scan” from the logic editor.
Also, you need internet connections for the installation. Try to repair the installation.
-Right click on the installation setup.exe and run as Administrator.
-repair all the installation
If it is still not working, uninstall RemoteConnect, and Unity Pro or Control Expert as applicable. Delete those 2 folders:
The RAT and SRCSDK folders should be under:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Schneider Electric Shared
Then follow the three steps above again.