Any 30 series mech WILL NOT fit into part number 4025XA. They are designed to accommodate 60R mechs only.
The part number for the cover to suit the 4025X is a 4025C.
Yes, the 60R32 series are designed only to be fitted into the 4025XUA and 4025XA series
No you can not. You can only fit 60 series mechanisms in the 4025XA.
Not available. We have 4025XA - double GPO with extra removable switch and 4025X - double GPO with extra non-removable switch
60R32 depending on the colour of the mechanism will suit 4025XA, 4025XUA in the saturn range and Z4025XA, Z4025XUA in the Saturn Zen range. It will not fit into any other switch plates in the Saturn or Saturn Zen range.
For further information, please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=60R32
No you cannot, the 4025XA is designed to fit a 60R16 or a 60R32.
The part number for cover to suit 4025XA is 4025XAC.
The part number for the 32amp mech to suit Saturn 4025XA is the part number - 60R32.
Unfortunately not, we do not have a bell press / momentary mechanism that can fit on the extra mechanism spot of 4025XA.
No. The Z4025XA will only fit the specific switches for the Z4025XA
The part number is 60R32 which is available in Artic Silver (colour code 3A - which suits the standard Saturn range), Charcoal (CC - for the Saturn Horizon range), Zen Black (ZB - for the Saturn Zen range) and Zen White (ZW - for the Saturn Zen range). This part is rated 32A suitable for the 4025XUA (standard Saturn) or Z4025XUA (Saturn Zen) which is a standard double GPO with an extra removable switch
Please go to the website via the following link www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail
and check under the Documentation Tab for more information.
The part number to suit is a - 60R32 or 60R32COOK
Yes it will fit into 2025XA / C2025XA, with the following mounting hardware only: 154, 154RM, 154/1, 155NAR, 155VNAR, 155PRM, 156/2, 157, 164, 449A. Will not fit SC2025XA / 25XA. ( Also please note that it will need to be placed into plate in vertical configuration)
For more information on the 30USBCM please visit the Clipsal web site or click link provided .https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/search-results?q=30usbcm
No it is not suitable for the Saturn power point 4025XA. However the USB mechanism 30USBCM will fit on 403*VH saturn communication plates.
* - 1,2,3,
No unfortunately that particular switch only comes in 10A and is not removable.
However, the 4025XA has a removable mechanism and can be replaced with the mechanism 60R32 which is a 32A mechanism.
Some of the key features are:
- Saturn Series
- Extra removable switch
- Various colours available
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=4025XA
No , The 60R32 series mechs are only designed to go into the 4025XA and 4025XUA plate styles. If Mechs over 32 amp are required for Saturn plates then you will need either 4031VH plate and 30M35 series mechs or the dedicated cooker plates 4061D32 or 4061/45 series
The cover to suit is part number Z4025XAC.
Standard part number is 60R32 - ZW to suit Saturn Zen.
Yes there is, use part no 4025USBC
This is the link https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?CatNo=4025USBC
Unfortunately, Not available as a part.
No, you need to have 150mm of seperation between services. Therefore you will need to have the data outlet on a seperate plate 150mm from the closest power point.
The part you will require is the 4031VH, which is the saturn communication plate.
Some of the key features are:
- Accepts 30 series mechanisms (Including DATA/COMMS, 30PB and 30PBL)
- Less mechanism
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=4031VH
The part number for a 32A Cooker switch for Saturn series 4025XA double power point is a 60R32COOK.
This mechanism is rated at 250V and the rocker assembly is marked with COOKER. When combined with the 4025XA this makes a double power point with extra switch that is used to isolate your cooker.
For more information, please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=60R32COOK
No , We have sinlge outlets with USB chargers or you can fit 1 x USB charger mech to either a 2025XA or a C2025XA ( in vertical configuration )
For further information on this please visit the clipsal web site on the link provided
Yes, it is a 30M mech and can be two way wired
The part number for a slimline double GPO with an extra , removable , switch mech is - SC2025XA
But because Slimline is no longer available Iconic 3025XA (PDL395X) is the next slimest option, or Classic C2025XA if you prefer the Slimline look.
Yes, the 2025VXA does come with shutters.
2025VXA White is the only commercilaized colour in NZ.
No. 30USBCM will only fit on plates that can accept 30 series mechanisms. Eg : 4031VH-WE
No you can't - it is the wrong shape. You will have to use a communication plate.
Yes, 60R32 or 60R32COOK - 32A , mech. Do not have a double pole version.
No. Need to use the 30USBCM on the 403*VH plates
No it can not - we recommend fitting the 30USBCM to the Saturn communication wall plates eg 4031VH
No, unfortunately we don't sell the bezel as a spare part to fit it into that particular outlet. However, it is available as an already assembled item. The part number is a 4025USBC
Some of the key features are:
- Single 30USBCM in double GPO available as a standard reference in all colours of Saturn, Saturn Horizon and Saturn Zen
- Smart 30USBCM Charger optimizes charging time and current through: A) BC1.2 Standard Compliance; B) Cable Compensation
- 30USBCM includes short-circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature protection
- Fully compliant to all appropriate Australian Standards for Power Sockets and USB Chargers
- 30USBCM is protected under Australian Standard Patent Application No 2011334615
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions and standards
For further information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=4025USBC
Yes, the 60R32 is available in Zen White (ZW) - use the code 60R32-ZW.
It is also available marker COOKER - use the code 60R32COOK-ZW
No, Unfortunately there is no USB mech suitable for 4025XA. There is only the one USB Mech avaliable and the part number is 30USBCM
Its key features are:
- 30 Series USB Charger Mech suits most Clipsal Switch Plate styles and colours, including Clipsal 2000 Series™, C2000™, Saturn™ Data, Slimline® and Standard.
- Fit up to three USB Charger Mechs per plate.
- Available as a single mech or in a variety of pre-assembled Clipsal Wall Plate combinations.
- Match coloured plates with compatible colour caps, to suit decor or identify type of power in a commercial environment.
- Able to be retrofitted, quickly, into Clipsal Wall Plates with 30 Mech apertures.
- Able to reduce overall system load and infrastructure by replacing standard GPOs with 30 Series USBs.
- Meets five-star energy ratings for efficiency with extremely low standby power (< 0.07W).
- Cable compensation allows devices to be charged quickly (compliant with USB Charging Specification BC1.2).
- Inbuilt protection for surge, over-temperature and over-current occurences.
For more information please visit https://www.clipsal.com/Trade/Products/ProductDetail?catno=30USBCM