The replacement for a Merlin Gerin 26860, RCBO, 240V, 20A, 30mA is a A9D11820.
Yes the part number is RCD240/30.
The replacement part number for MRCD20-30, 2 pole, 20A, 250V, 30mA, IP66 RCD is 56RC
is also 2 pole, 20A, 250V, 30mA, IP66 RCD.
For further information, please visit
The part number is 16924.
Electrical Distribution Equipment
The settings are 30ma, 100ma, 300ma, 500ma, 1A, 3A, 5A, 10A, 30A.
Part codes which are available in 3S - 30M, 30USM, 30MI, 30MD, 30MBPR, 30M35, 32E450UDM, 32E450LM, 32E450TM
Do we offer a flashing 24V pilot light in the 9001 30mm line? What is the part number for a Flashing amber 24 vdc pilot light 30mm?
30mm Push Buttons
9001K/SK light modules
Looking for a flashing pilot light.
This is not offered in the 30mm lines.
Closest product would be a 10A Version - Such as a 2025RCD30
The part number for a 3 phase ,100amp , 30mA trip RCD unit is - A9R21491
The part number for the 1 Pole 10 Amps 6KA 30mA Type A RCBO is -A9D61810.
Does Square D offer a 30mm pusbutton turn to release Emergency Stop with trigger-action?
30mm Push Buttons
9001 Type K and SK Heavy Duty Operators
Clarify that Schneider Electric offers a trigger-action Emergency Stop.
The newly introduced 9001KR16 and 9001SKR16 Harmony 30mm Turn-to-Release includes the trigger-action feature.
The part number for a square d 1 pole 20a rcbo 30ma plug in.The part numbers is QO120B10RCBO
Please got to link attached for mor information.https://www.schneider-electric.com.au
The part number for RCD, Type B , 63A, 30mA is 16756
residual current circuit breaker ID - 4 poles - 63 A - class B 30 mA
For more information see; https://eshop.schneider-electric.com/product.aspx?org=21&lang=1&dist=276&prod_id=16756
We don't have a 300amp fuse carrier, the highest is 200A
IDPN N VIGI 20A C 30MA A-TYPE RESIDUAL C
Does Square D offer or have a tool for punching/drawing a hole for 30mm push buttons?
Need to make a knock out on the undrilled enclosures for 30mm operators.
Square D doesn not offer that tool. We can recommend Greenlee knoct out punch #60242.
The minimum/maximum rated voltage on which Vigi C120 range can operate is as follows:
- For VigiC120 30mA - Minimum Voltage 196V / Maximum Voltage 456V
- For VigiC120 300mA - Minimum Voltage 189V / Maximum Voltage 456V
- For VigiC120 500mA - Minimum Voltage 175V / Maximum Voltage 456V
Please see attached document for the charcateristics of the new RCBos and below table shows the replacemnet part#s
||QOE RCBO 1P+N 10A B 30mA 10kA
||QOE RCBO 1P+N 16A B 30mA 10kA
||QOE RCBO 1P+N 20A B 30mA 10kA
||QOE RCBO 1P+N 32A B 30mA 10kA
||QOE RCBO 1P+N 40A B 30mA 10kA
is the replacement for part number 4RCBM220G30. 4RCBM220SI30
is RCD/MCB, 2 module, 2 Pole, 20A, 30mA, 10KA, C-Curve SI-type, super immune, A-type, surge current protected to 3000 A 8/20ms.
For further information, please refer to the below link:
The part number for the adaptor plate for mounting a ZB4 unit into a 30mm hole is ZB4BZ012.
4RC225/30 is an alternate for 4EL25/2/30, 25A , 30mA, 2 module RCD.
- Unique new white finish for a fresh modern look
- Base module = 18 mm wide, compact standardised and consistent module dimensions
- Lift-up terminals. Safer ‘no hot spot’ terminations and all cable strands are locked in
- Cable automatically guided to the correct position: terminals with guard
- Fast closure
- The presence of the green strip guarantees physical opening of the contacts and allows operations to be performed on the downstream circuit in complete safety
- Same housing as AC type MCBs. Uniformity in space requirements and installation
- Superior, safe and reliable DC breaking per pole
- Used with marine, telecommunications, solar power, emergency power, battery power
- Excellent breaking capability for its compact size
- Standard type
- 75 mm modular spacing
- Surge current protected to 250 A at 8/20 uS
- Operating temperature: -5 to 40 deg C
- Degree of pollution is 2
- Rated Impulse withstand voltage is 6 kV
The alternative part for the Clipsal 30M20 is the 30USM: Universal Rocker Switch, 1-Way/2-Way, 250VAC, 20A.
You can use a Clipsal 7106A or 7108A both have a 230mm cut out and are 271mm square
Yes, the part number for a 2 Pole, 10A, 10mA, RCBE is a 4RCBE210/01.
There is no white cover plate available for the PDL 695RCD30.
The part number for a 300Amp AC1, 4 pole, contactor is a LC1F225N7.
Are there 30mm light modules for 480V with LED lights?
30mm Operators - GIC Product
There are several light modules available:
9001KM5LG - green
9001KM5LR - red
9001KM5LY - yellow
Do we offer a Keyed 30mm Emergency Stop Mushroom Head Push button
No. We don`t offer a key release mushroom button in any of the 30 mm lines. Only on the 22mm.