Can all contact blocks be used for the 30mm range joysticks?
Product String Reference:
- Top Level > Product Category > Industry > Industry Control & Drives > Control, Relays & Sign > Diameter 30.
- Top Level > PR_Product_OPS_Structure > Pushbuttons, Switches, Pilot Lights and Joysticks > 30mm Push Buttons > Harmony 30mm 9001K Metal Push Buttons
The objective of this video is to provide an in-depth analysis of contact blocks and their application.
IDSIG - CONTROL, RELAYS & SIGN.
When used in conjunction with a Harmony range push button, the:
- Combination N/O + N/C, N/C opens and N/O closes
- N/C contact opens when push button is depressed
- N/O contact closes when push button is depressed
When used in conjunction with the 30mm range joystick application.
- Combination N/O + N/C will stay open so that it is neither open nor closed
- N/C contact is open
- N/O contact is open
When the joystick is maneuvered, the:
- Combination N/O + N/C will close at different positions of the joystick handle.
- N/C will close
- N/O will close
As such, these contacts do not act in the same way for a joystick as they do for the Harmony range push button application.