Frequently Asked Questions
No the 530ES is only available in white.
Is there a non-metallic (ie. fiberglass, etc) breaker enclosure for MCCBs?
Circuit Breaker Enclosure
Square D Breaker Enclosure
There are no circuit breaker enclosures available for molded case circuit breakers that is manufactured from a non metallic material. Only metal type enclosures are available.
Product Design Features
Circuit Breaker Enclosures
Wiring diagram location and information
Specifications and Date Code for product
NOTE: This information will generally apply to ALL the Molded Case Circuit Breaker Enclosures(The F-frame, B-Frame, H-frame, the J-frame, the L-frame, the M-frame and P-Frame). But for the video a J250S was used.
The wiring diagram on the circuit breaker enclosures will be located on, one of the inside sidewalls of the enclosure. All the necessary information for the enclosure will be on the wiring diagram and will contain the following;
1) Catalog and series number of the enclosure
2) What type of Circuit breakers that can be used
3) Any accessory that can be used in the enclosure, like the solid neutral and equipment ground kit
4) The UL listed catalog number Prefixes for the breakers that can be used in the enclosure
5) Maximum wire sizes for the enclosure(NOTE: Sometimes the breaker can accept larger wire, BUT the enclosure wire bending space will be limited to what the wiring diagram shows)
6) The Wiring schematics
7) The Short Circuit Current Rating information for each breaker at each voltage level
8) The Date code. The date code will be an ink stamp, generally located on the inside back wall of the enclosure. The Date Code will be a 5 or 6 digit code and will read as follows; first two digits = year, the 2nd two digits = week of the year, the 5th digit = the day of the week and the last digit(if used) = the shift. For example, 183241 is year - 2018, week of year -32, day of week - 4 and shift - 1. (Aug. 9th, 2018)