12 April 2023
The replacement for LA3D22A65 is LADR2
Features and benefits:
• 1 NO + 1 NC contact poles.
• Mechanical durability of 5 Mcycles.
• A minimum switching current of 5 mA.
• On delay timer type with a time delay range of 1 to 30 seconds functionality. Signal the contactor when you need to.
• 690 V AC 25...400Hz (rated operational voltage).
• Easy plug & play style front mounting capability.
• 18-month manufacturer warranty with Schneider Electric.
• Schneider Green Premium product - easily recyclable and disposed of. Built with sustainability in mind to have the least impact on the environment where possible.
Fits to all Tesys D contactors and control Relays.