30 September 2021
Follow this procedure to discover connected ZigBee devices:
1. Click the Com'X 510 in the device tree view.
2. Click Discover devices to open the Discovery window.
3. Select the communication protocol ZigBee.
4. Enter the Timeout time (in minutes).
5. Click Start to discover the devices. Discovered devices are listed in the ZigBee Discovery window. Click Stop if you want to stop the ZigBee Discovery process. Also in order to detect the ZigBee devices, you also need to activate the discovery mode on the different devices.
6. Close the ZigBee Discovery window. All the discovered devices appear in the device tree view.