28 September 2021
How to transfer a project file from the Twido PLC to the PC.Product Line:
Twido Controllers and TwidoSuite Software.Environment:
The Twido PLC powered on,
The communication cable TSXCUSB485 + TSXCRJMD25 (USB to RJ45 to RJ45 to minidin8) and the programming software TwidoSuite.
1) Run the TwidoSuite and choose "Programming" mode
2) From the "Project" tab, click "Open an existing project"
3) Check "From Controller",
4) Then click "Load".
5) The TwidoSuite will then jump to the "Select connection" page, choose your com port and click "OK".
6) Then the program existed in the controller will be transferred to the PC.
7) To save the project, you need to disconnect the PC from the PLC first. After this is done, the "Save current project" selection should be available from the "Project" tab.
8) Finally, select the location and file type to save your project. NOTE: Twido is obsolete and the recommended replacement would be the Modicon M221 Nano PLC with EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly Somachine Basic) and can import the Twido program.