How do you obtain a replacement key for a 56 series key switch?


13 October 2021

On the back of the product there will be a barrel number.
For example 123 or xxx etc.
That number has to be taken to a Master Lock Smith. You will need to request a low and fletcher (L&F) key which starts with 60 followed by the barrel number.
I.e. 60123 or 60xxx
The key will then be produced by the Master Lock Smith, at your cost.