28 September 2021
1) Enable Grid support in XW basic setup menu
2) Set Grid Support Voltage to 64V (32V for XW4024) and enable SELL in XW Advanced - Grid Support menu (only if firmware on the XW inverter/charger is 1.07)
3) Verify XW CHARGE CYCLE is '2Stg/NoFloat' in XW Advanced - Charger Settings - Charge Cycle (factory default setting)
4) On MPPT set CHARGE CYCLE to '3 stage' in MPPT Advanced - Charger Settings - Charge Cycle
5) It is also recommended that the system has a minimum battery capacity of 200Ah. An additional 100Ah for every 1kW of solar power is preferable.